Monday, January 10, 2005

Happy Flu Year!

Well, the new year begins with a bang. Last week my husband came down with some sort of cold thing with a lot of coughing. On Wednesday I started coughing, and developed a fever, chills and aches. I'm much better now, but I'm still hacking away. The biggest problem for me was that I was so sick I couldn't even read! I have this stack of books from work that I need to finish, but about all I could do all weekend was veg out in front of the television.

I did manage to read a fair number of books over the last few weeks. Some of the best of these include:
Honey, Baby, Sweetheart by Deb Caletti
Escape from Saigon by Andrea Warren
Evangeline Brown and the Cadillac Motel by Michele Ivy Davis
Under the Watson's Porch by Susan Shreve
Norman Tuttle on the Last Frontier by Tom Bodett

When I get time I'll try to post some reviews of these and other books.